Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So, the first question is, "What could you do to better relate and be salt to the culture?" And the second one is exactly the same except that it's what can camp do better?
I think that I need to learn how to love people with the love of Christ. In the past I have built friendships not to be friends but to bring someone to Christ, and I was not very good at even that. I need to be friends with people to be friends not solely to share Christ with them. Being friends with people involves talking to them, and that is one that I am not very good at either. I'll work my.....rear......off all day long, but if you tell me I have to talk to people, I might shrivel up and become a human raisin. So, improving my people skills is another thing to work on.

I honestly have no idea how Hidden acres could better relate to culture or be salt to the world. I think that it is doing a very good job on both fronts. This is not to say that Hidden Acres is perfect. I'm sure that there are several ways for us to improve, I just can't think of any at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment