Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Family Faith SomewordthatstartswithFandmeansinterview Pt. 2

So what does this mean for my faith?
Well I have had, at the very least; two people hoping, praying and working to have my faith grow. I have been surrounded for the most part by an environment of faith in Christ, and yet somehow I failed to understand the basic concept of grace. I don’t want to point fingers, and I don’t even know where I could point a finger for this. I’m coming to realize that I never had a faith of my own until this year. I was always living off someone else’s faith whether it was my family’s, my camp friend’s or my youth group’s.  All the prayers are finally starting to pay off!
I think that through my parent’s example I have come to hold daily Bible reading, prayer and other spiritual disciplines. I have also been raised to hold Joseph, Mary’s husband, in high regard and to strive to be an upstanding man such as him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment