Saturday, December 3, 2011

Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats

so my last post was about my values, mission, and vision. and since it's about what we can see ourselves doing, it follows that we should find out what we're good at or what we're cut out to do.

Strengths: working (serving, my spiritual gift), according to Strengths Finder my strengths are: adaptability (or flexibility) belief, harmony, and responsibility. i don't like conflict (harmony), but increasingly i find myself not really minding conflict if it means putting something right that i view as wrong. if i am given a job to do i do feel a moral obligation to finish it and do a good job (responsibility). i am very good at doing different jobs simultaneously, in fact, i work better if i have two or more jobs to alternate working at cause it gives me a break from the monotonousness of doing the same thing over and over (adaptability)

Weaknesses: ticklishness, girls (i'd like a relationship, but God keeps saying no) i'm not really self motivated, i can be incredibly lazy when there's nothing to do, but maybe that's allowed of there's nothing to do,

Opportunities: well, here in America i have the opportunity for an extended education. i have the opportunity this year to study camps and conference centers to see if i could make a life at one.
i also have the opportunity this year and the years to come to learn how to live on my own and handle adult responsibilities......responsibly.......

Threats: my sin nature.......me myself and i. as i'm looking into college for next year about the only thing that will keep it from happening is me and my laziness. unless God says, "NO".

No comments:

Post a Comment